Monday, February 28, 2011

New Stuff

Tyler had President's Day off so we bought a dishwasher and
he spent the day working hard installing it and making a cover and counter
top over it! it is soo nice to have!
I wanted my baby dresser teal blue and mom and lindsey were nice enough
to come up and help me strip the paint off and prime it. Here is
mom hard at work, priming while lindsey and I sat on the couch and
watched.

The finished product! I love it! and I painted a thing to go on the wall
that is the same color! I think they look awesome!

My Valentines Day Present from my amazing and oh so sneaky husband!
I woke in the morning to find this in our living room! Chocolate, Roses, and a new area rug!
Thankyou Thankyou!



My ward gave me a baby shower and one of the lady's made these
Adorable cupcakes! I loved them. Almost too cute to eat!


Last off Our in home greenhouse which is now in the baby's room.
We are trying to grow all our plants tomato, pepper, herb and lettuce right from
the seed. We already have some popping up. Super exciting!





No comments:

Post a Comment