Monday, April 25, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!



We spent easter at my mom and dad's.
I had Lindsey do my hair and I borrowed some of her jewelry so
I took the chance to take our first family picture since talon was born.





Tyler's Grandma Mamie gave us an Easter Bunny outfit. I was soooo excited to dress him up in it for Easter! It was fun surprising everyone in the morning with the little baby Easter Bunny. Cutest bunny I have ever seen. (sorry some of the pics are sideways, they wouldn't upload right.)








I am pretty proud of these pictures!


I had so much fun taking them. He is sooo cute!










































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. I will have to agree that He is the cutest Easter Bunny!! That outfit gave me a good laugh! Adorable! (:

    ReplyDelete