Wednesday, April 15, 2015

4 Years Old!

I can't believe it!
4 years old seems so old.
He has grown and developed so much this past year.
I am always surprised at what comes out of his mouth. 
His imagination, stories, jokes, and logic cease to amaze me.

Talon wanted a transformer cake. And this is what I made.
It took A LOT of red dye!
It was worth getting all the colors just right! 
He loved his cake.  I held off uncovering it for as long as I could. 
When I finally gave in he did not leave.  He sat by it for more than an hour
admiring it and saying how he wanted to eat it and play with the toys. 
It made me so happy.  
We ate outside but he kept going inside and saying everyone needed to eat
with him and his cake.





 Trying to light the cake with 2 very anxious boys!


 I love the smile on his face!

The cousins stuffing their faces with cake.

What's inside!!!!!

A KITE!

I got Talon a baseball kit and a nice T-ball stand attempting to introduce 
him to sports.  This is how far it's gotten.
Talon I don't think will be are sports fan.
Should've gotten him climbing shoes.
His favorite present I think was the book my mom got him.
"Hot Rod Hamster Birthday."
While his cousins played baseball we sat inside and read his book.

Kai enjoying another of his presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment