Monday, January 10, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! It was so fun to be able to decorate my own house
for Christmas. I was able to make stockings and my BELIEVE sign that
I have wanted forever. Tyler and I were able to decorate our tree together.
Didn't Tyler do a wonderful job with the bow!

The Traditional Wheeler Christmas Picture in front of
the Christmas tree at Tyler's parents house. This picture makes me laugh
cuz tyler is trying to stick his belly out like mine.

I don't have any other pictures from Christmas unfortunately because I
forgot the memory card. We spent Christmas with my family and
everyone was able to be there. It was so fun having little kids around,
I love acting out the nativity with them and watching them open present.
We were actually the last ones up Christmas morning. We were woken up by
a very excited Carter jumping up and down yelling at us to "wake up, we were ruining christmas, we are already opening presents, Kambree got a bike." We was saying all this while dancing and jumping up and down, it made my christmas morning.
I
We went to a really cool place out by Twin to look at lights with
Tyler's family. I have never seen so many different kinds of lights-hot dog, poker, flowers, boxer shorts, you name it, it was there. They even had a mean giant nut cracker that would try and bite your finger off. Luckily Tyler got away with his finger still attached.

Yes, that is a REAL camel!! It was huge and very friendly. Andrew
was trying to pick a fight with it but all it wanted was carrots.

Some of the Lights that were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment