Tuesday, June 19, 2012

First Olympic Triathlon

 Saturday I did the Magic Man Triathlon in by Twin Falls.  So much fun.  I am definitely am going to make it a yearly event.  I had no idea what I was doing and I am pretty sure my $5 wet suit from the youth Ranch slowed me down.  But I made my goal to do it under 3 hours and I did it in 2:56 and ended up getting 2nd overall in the women by 2 minutes because of some really stupid mistakes like not going faster.
 I really wonder how many people were laughing at my wet suit.
 
 trying to mount my bike half frozen.
 
 At the finish line. Tyler said I looked like I was just starting the run rather than finishing.  
 The support group.
 And my medals. My goal for next year is to do it in 2 hours and 45 minutes.  woot woot!

2 comments:

  1. You GO GIRL!!! I must say you look pretty darn sexy in that wet suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you and congrats. I agree with Rach on the wet suit. :) Plus knowing you only spent $4 makes it all the better.

    ReplyDelete