Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wheeler Baby #2

Yes baby number 2 is coming March 27th, 2013!!!  

The gender of this one is going to be a surprise so your just going to have to wait to get that question answered.


 Here I am at 20 weeks, I am pretty sure I am twice as big with this one than with the first.  And as you can tell taking belly photos is a little awkward for me, I feel like a dork and I never know how to make myself look good.

 

 Talon really has no idea what is going on, maybe he will once I get huge.

 This pregnancy has been an easy one for sure, I was only sick for August and super tired sleeping all the time for 2 months, I just hope the baby is just as easy.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I don't think there's any way to make tummy pictures less awkward. Maybe try crossing you eyes and sticking out your tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous Andrea! And is that the only pic of the new baby you got at the ultrasound? I want to see the rest...... ;)

    ReplyDelete