Thursday, January 3, 2013

December

 To Start off December I finished my stocking hanger for my living room!  I love it.
I put up my decorations the first day of December.  We put the tree up above the couch again and 
it only fell on Talon twice!!! 


Andrew, Tyler's little brother, came home from his mission on the 12th.  It's
great to have him back.  It was the first time he has ever seen Talon.  And I looked exactly the same as when he left- pregnant.

 The whole family was there to greet home at  the airport!

Talon wasn't too concerned about seeing his uncle, he just liked the Christmas tree and Planes.

Talon got to see Santa!! He started out just fine but slowly started to cry until santa gave him candy.

 We made a lot of cookies and Christmas goodies all month, Talon took full advantage.


 Talon getting ready to go help his Dad hang Christmas lights on the house.

Talon is sporting a new style, undone pajamas and a t-shirt. 

I brought Talon's old car seat in because I needed to use it.  Talon loved it and would crawl in it and pull the garbage bag over him and say "blanket,  night night," and lay there like he was sleeping.

My boys going into hibernation.

Talon's new favorite place to play in the house is the front window.  I think it helps him feel like he is outside.





No comments:

Post a Comment