Sunday, May 18, 2014

May

All of April we have spent indoors working on our kitchen remodel so it could be done before Tyler left for Alaska so I wouldn't go completely insane.  
The first Saturday in May we finally got out for half the day as a family.  We went up to Twin and rode our bikes along the snake river to some waterfalls.  It was so much fun.


 Talon loved seeing all the waterfalls and riding in the chariot, especially when we got on the single track and it was really bumpy, Kai didn't like it the bumps as much, there was both crying and laughing going on.

 We also got our garden started and Kai loved it! He lived in the mud for a couple days while Tyler fixed a broken pipe.
 

 Tyler left for Alaska on the 10th.  This weekend I came down to my parents house and we went on a hike up City Creek.  The boys loved throwing rocks off the bridge and Talon found a stick he could fish with.

 I also decided while Tyler was gone to get a 1/2 marathon out of the way.  
I was pretty happy with how I did. I ended up being 3 minutes faster then my goal time I had set 
for myself, which was good for not getting all the training I should have. 
oh ya, I also chopped off all my hair in April.  I love it! Thanks to my sister Lindsey, she is amazing at what she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment